INVESTOR RELATIONS DIRECTOR
Passionate about Tech & Digital, Investor Relations and Capital Markets?
If you’re looking for greater challenges and a sense of purpose within a fast-growing innovative strategic consultancy based across London & Paris, have minimum 5 years of experience and if you are a native English speaker, we’ve got a great opportunity for you.
We are …
Accellency is an international strategic consultancy dedicated to Investor Relations and Capital Markets. We advise investment funds and portfolio companies on strategy, content and delivery to raise capital, increase investor engagement and boost valuations.
– An expert team: Highly experienced professionals in investment banking, capital markets, institutional sales, investor relations, corporate strategy, marketing and communication.
– Across asset classes: Our in-house expertise includes private equity, private debt, real estate, venture and growth capital, impact investments, as well as hedge fund strategies.
– Passionate about tech: From Venture to IPO, we have built a track record advising tech companies, venture funds and growth funds to raise capital, engage with investors and B2B clients or boost valuation.
Our clients include top tier investment funds (KKR, Towerbrook, Eurazeo, Axa IM, Infravia, MBO & co), fast-growing companies (OVHcloud, Adevinta, Global Blue) and a lot of other top tier companies.
What we offer…
– Full-time strategic consultancy role based in central Paris (75002).
– Advising a variety of clients, you will be a key contributor to the success of Accellency’s mandates, working in close relationships with founding partners.
– In this position you will be exposed to an incredible number of investment funds, asset classes and innovative companies, mostly involved in tech & digital.
– You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team across France and the UK driven by utmost ethical values, and help the company grow with your entrepreneurial skills.
– Attractive pay depending on seniority and profile.
– Lead investor relations mandates and manage daily relationship with clients
– Realisation of written & visual material for meetings with the financial community (white papers, financial marketing presentations, perception surveys, articles, Q&A)
– Contribute to the realisation of investor relations events like investor days, general assemblies, or capital market day
– Research & implement digital & productivity tools within Accellency and clients
– Monitor news flow and financial results of clients and prospects
– You have an initial experience of minimum 5 years within investor relations / investment research or a consultancy firm
– You are an English native speaker and have outstanding English writing skills in an investment and business context
– You are a resourceful team player full of positive energy with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Contributing to the success of a fast-growing company is as important for you as making a positive impact in missions
– You have a good understanding of investment practice, key performance drivers of a company and a good knowledge of high-level corporate finance, investment community and international financial markets
– You have a passion to convince, communicate and make an impact. A passion for neurosciences and psychology in a business context is a plus
– You will work in a high-performance environment with tight deadlines
Join a fast-growing consultancy with an exceptional client portfolio and strong values. As an international fast-growing company, we are driven by utmost ethical values. Every day we strive to create value for our clients, for our team and for the company.
– Passion for what we do
– Excellence in everything we deliver
– Ambition to grow with our clients
– Agility to think and do things differently
– Courage to challenge the status quo
– Ethics to make a difference where we can
We are currently looking for:
– Communication coaches in English,
French and German
based in Paris or London.
– Specialist writers in finance,
technology, business or public affairs.
– Graphic designers, specialised
in Powerpoints or Annual reports.
full time hire
We are currently looking for:
– Digital Marketing specialist
with experience in technology
or institutional communication.
– Senior Investor Relations professional.